As part of our welcoming process, we offer 1 free domain name transfer for primary domain names such as .com, .net, .org associated with a new client's account upon sign up.
However, do understand that it's not necessary to transfer a domain name with us to host your website with us. It is possible to leave your domain registered elsewhere, but point it to us using our name-servers.
Our name-servers are:
A majority of our clients decide to transfer their domain registrations to Hostragon because they need a better support and one place to manage their account. Do note that if the domain is new, you must wait 60 days until submitting this form, as brand new domains cannot be transferred.
In order to proceed, please make sure you have completed the following process by following these guidelines below before submitting this domain transfer form.
- Please ensure that the domain is at least 60 days old.
- Make sure the WhoIS information is up-to-date.
- Make sure you have access to the email address stated in the WhoIs Information.
- Update name-servers to the Hostragon name servers prior to initiating transfer.
- Unlock the domain.
- Retrieve the EPP Authorization key from your current registrar.
- Fill out the Hostragon domain transfer form.
Ready to get started?
We're so confident you'll love our web hosting services.START YOUR DOMAIN TRANSFER